Tuesday, November 4, 2008

We voted! Did you?

The Anglins made it family time at the voting precinct today! All three of us headed over to the Henssler Financial Center at 6:45am today and stood outside in line. We finally got done around 8:15am. Not too bad we thought.

MR was a trooper standing in line with us. We read a couple of books and ate snacks...of course. We promised her a surprise (marshmellow square) at Starbucks if she was good. And she got it!

I always have a feeling of American pride after voting and today was no different. Though I fought my urge to break out in to singing God Bless the USA by Lee Greenwood.

Now we wait to see who our next President is!

1 comment:

4 Lettre Words said...

GREAT for you guys!!! Sam usually goes with me, but I wasn't sure how it would be this time around.

The best thing was, when I picked the boys up from my parent's home, Sam asked, "Mommy, did you win?"