Saturday, June 20, 2009

Slipping 'n Sliding

Thad and I have been talking about how much fun we had as kids on "slip and slides". OUr were usually homemade with a piece of plastic and a yard sprinkler. But these days, there are some fancy slip and slides out there. Thad picked up one for MR and D to play with. But they did not know what to to do at first. So the big kid had to show them how it's done.







1 comment:

Maggie Roe said...

I wanted one so bad, too. Jim kept telling me that they ruin your grass. I kept thinking he was telling me a lie. I picked one up the other day and James and some of his friends spent about 30 minutes on it in the front yard. Guess what? Jim was right. He told me that if I insist on using this thing, please use the back yard. :)