Yes, I know, two posts in one day...a new record for me!
So most of you how crazy I am about children's clothing. Well it is Fall Trunk Season and it is in full swing. I get so excited seeing all the great fabrics and patterns that these companies put out there. I want it all!! But have to show a lot of constraint. Anyway, I thought I would some of my favorite companies this fall that MR may be sporting :)
Jig Jog Kids www.jigjogkids.com
Hannah Kate www.hannahkateonline.com
Bloom Children www.bloomchildren.com
Castles & Crowns www.castlesandcrowns.com
Kelly's Kids www.kellyskids.com (of course, I have to say this one as I rep for them!)
Three Mommas www.threemommas.com
But one of my favs is not a company at all. Just a sweet girl that lives in my neighborhood and has opened up an etsy (www.etsy.com) shop.
Sweet Designs by Maryum
http://www.sweetdesignsbymaryum.com
She is amazing! I have taken loads of fabric to her and she turns it in to sweet little outfits for MR!
8 years ago





1 comment:
You are so sweet, I just saw this. Thanks for the plug to my little etsy store and the compliments!
Post a Comment