Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Deer Hunter

MR was down at my parents for several days before Thanksgiving. My dad, who is a HUGE hunter, had a deer stand setup in the yard. And let MR play on it (something he would have never let me and my sister do when we were kids).


The funny thing is, MR would climb up in the stand and my dad would run around pretending to be a deer, while MR tried "shoot" him. Yes, I know this is probably not the most appropriate game for a 3-year old. But she loved it!! I am sure I will have some explaining at school soon. Thankfully she did not watch him gut a real deer this trip, but I know that is coming.

So here is MR in the deer stand (decked out in camo overalls and pink Hello Kitty boots), shooting her deer.



Now, MR gets to be the deer.


1 comment:

Lissa said...

Oh that is too good!! And you know Grandaddy is gonna let you get away with just about everything Daddy won't! :)