Thursday, December 31, 2009

Cleaning out!

I am in a cleaning out mode at our home. Maybe I am nesting a little too, but whatever the reason I am in maniac mode. I want all the toys put in their place and cleared out (because I know she will have new ones come February)and I cleaned out my closet a lot. If I have not worn it in a year or two, I got rid of it...lots of good things but I am just tired of it all!

So I asked MR to help me clean out her toys to make room for the ones she got for Christmas. I said for her to pick some toys she thought we could pack up or give away to little kids who don't have as many as she does (trying to teach a giving heart).

She comes back to me with the 3 Wise men from her Little People Nativity Set (we still have our Christmas decorations out), and said "Mom, we can get rid of these 3 Wise men...they already gave their gifts to Baby Jesus." I said, "No MR, those Wise men belong to your Nativity set and will be packed up in our Christmas...try again." Next she comes back with a post-it note that she had been coloring on, "I don't think I need this anymore." Once again, I told her "Try again." Then she came back with a silk pillowcase that she pulled off a pillow in her doll bed.

I give up!

No comments: