She was not disappointed and had the best time!! The best part was when Ariel (aka Little Mermaid) was singing, MR does the best impersonation of Ariel singing, "Ahhh Ahhh", and holding her arms out. (I wish I could figure out how to post a video here of her doing this...it is priceless as she is so serious.)
Julie went us and had a great time as well. She introduced MR to cotton candy. I thought it might be a mistake being we went to the 7:30pm show on a Wednesday night and she was eating tons of cotton candy, but I thought I
should just relax about it.
MR and Julie posing before the show
The "free" flower hat that came with the $8 cotton candy
Everyone had to take a turn wearing it, even Thad (notice the Treo in his hand, yes he was working during Disney on Ice)
YUMMMMMM, Cotton Candy!





No comments:
Post a Comment