I have been told that I need to explain why I seem obsessive over MR's clothes. First of all, I am not! I just like to find unique and special clothing for her. For each event or occasion we go to, I like for her to be wearing something that is representative of that occasion. For example, our recent trip to the Aquarium. She wore her octopus shirt. I find clothing for her for most holidays, as I am sure all parents do!
I have my favorite brands, but will not bore you with a list. I will give you my new favorite place to shop for her.
Etsy www.etsy.com
Etsy is the GREATEST site! It is like eBay but for handmade items. Any handmade item can be listed on Etsy. The sellers I frequent have amazing work and can make most items custom for you. This is what I like! I can change pieces of clothing to fit our personalities. But the prices are exceptional!! I enjoy giving business to stay-at-home moms.
So I hope that helps explain my obsession a little. Feel free to ask questions and I will answer!
8 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment